This panel will be discussing a number of hot topics that have a direct impact on those attending ILTACON, ranging from job-seekers to senior executives. This interactive session will cover questions such as:
- What certifications or credentials are the most sought after?
- How can organizations best leverage technology while cutting costs?
- Does a JD give someone an advantage in the technology background?
- What is the best approach in developing buy-in to support acquisition of new technology or to build out a department?
- What can firms do to compete with start-ups and to recruit the best technology professionals?
- What should law firms or corporations invest in now to be best positioned in 2020?
Make sure to join us at 2:30 p.m. on August 31, 2015 to participate in this important discussion. Feel free to follow us on Twitter at @TowerLegal to stay updated on our panel #ILTA030. We look forward to seeing you at ILTACON 2015!
ABOUT TOWER AND THE AUTHOR
TOWER LEGAL SOLUTIONS AND TOWER CONSULTING SERVICES HAVE SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE THAT HAS PROVEN TO HELP LAW FIRMS AND CORPORATIONS REDUCE LEGAL SPEND WHILE MEETING CHALLENGING DEADLINES. TOWER HAS A NATIONAL PRESENCE WITH OFFICES IN NEW YORK, WASHINGTON D.C., ATLANTA, CHARLOTTE, DALLAS, MINNEAPOLIS, AND LOS ANGELES. KATHLEEN IS AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN MINNESOTA AND KANSAS. SHE IS CURRENTLY THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE MINNEAPOLIS OFFICE OF TOWER. FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER @KHARRELLLATHAM.
Learn more about Tower Legal Solutions: www.towerls.com